"You don't have to wait for a special occasion to enjoy a cupcake - although you might find that sharing a batch makes even an ordinary day seem that much more sweet."- Martha Stewart

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Time to Celebrate!!!

Woohoo!!! Such a fun and exciting day! Yesterday, as I'm sure all of you are well aware, I took 4 entries to the County Fair for judging. I went by today and found out that my Halloween Theme cake took 1st place in its class! After reveling in the fact that I actually won something, I went over to the cupcake tasting area and discovered that my peanut butter cupcakes took 1st place and the carrot cake cupcake took 2nd place in their class :) Only the mint oreo didn't place which was soooo funny cause I totally thought that was the one that might win! Oh well! So, I definitely was on cloud 9!

Then I get home and checked my email only to discover that the gentleman who had contacted me a couple of weeks ago about my cupcake boxes actually used them in his online article!!! Woohoo!!! I'm so excited! I copied and pasted his message to me with a link to the article if anyone is interested in checking it out!

Your photo has been featured on WeddingStand.com!

Dear Melissa,
Congratulations! Your photo is featured on my recent cupcake tower post for Weddingstand.com! You'll be able to see it by clicking on the link below:

www.weddingstand.com/articles/35_reasons_to_do_cupcake_tower.htm

Your cupcake tower is one of the best I came across in my painstaking search for the best cupcake towers online. I had a lot of fun in searching and hope you like the post. The photos are in alphabetical order based on Flickr usernames, so you'll be able to see yours by searching the post based on account name.

We've created a badge indicating your photos inclusion on WeddingStand’s Cupcake Tower favorites.



The badge that I received is actually a code that I can use to put on my site. So if you look at the top right of corner of my blog I posted it there :)

Such a fun day! I might have to do some baking I'm so excited :)

Happy Baking Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Craig and I met at "Ricks College" in 1994. We were married in San Diego in June of 1995 which means we will celebrate our 18th anniversary this year. Time flies when you're having fun. We lived in Idaho for about 2 years after we were married. Sari was born in Idaho. We moved to California shortly after she was born. We've lived here for about 16 years. Ashlie and Tyler joined our family in California. We have lots of fun just relaxing and hanging out. If you are interested in seeing some of my cake creations you can follow my blog at www.letsbakesomecake.blogspot.com or find me on Facebook, I'm "The Cake Lady"!